Join DisasterNet’s Innovation Newsletter, which highlights innovative technologies, projects and research related to disaster management, humanitarian response and resilience.
Brandon GreenbergPhD student @GWEngineering | MPA from @NYUWagner | Researching & working btw Policy, Mgmt and Tech for Disaster
- GIS: More Than a System of Record buff.ly/2HSCAa1 2 hours ago
- New technology aids hurricane response buff.ly/2FYsGYf 6 hours ago
- Use of face recognition systems threatens civil liberties: EFF report buff.ly/2HYWAb6 10 hours ago
- FEMA’s New Strategic Plan buff.ly/2GlaWFM 10 hours ago
- Any technically-oriented WebEOC experts or users out there? Researching API capabilities. #smem #humtech #ict4d #disastertech 3 days ago
I am a firm believer that if content is helpful and useful, it should be wherever it can be useful.
If you find any content on this website that you would like to re-use, re-post, etc., feel free! The only thing I ask is that you attribute it to me and link back to my site and/or original post in some way.
Oh yeah, I can also help promote if you give me a heads up! :-)
For those looking for specific license information, I follow the Creative Commons Attribution License: http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0/