Join DisasterNet’s Innovation Newsletter, which highlights innovative technologies, projects and research related to disaster management, humanitarian response and resilience.
Brandon GreenbergPhD student @GWEngineering | MPA from @NYUWagner | Researching & working btw Policy, Mgmt and Tech for Disaster
- Why “Many-Model Thinkers” Make Better Decisions buff.ly/2TnMxDf 5 hours ago
- Disaster relief is dangerously broken. Can AI fix it? buff.ly/2DnDYCG 1 day ago
- Crisis Communications & Emergency Notification Survey Released buff.ly/2PvKpuR 3 days ago
- Disaster Innovation Newsletter -@11/16/2018 - eepurl.com/dNSh-A 4 days ago
- Measuring State Resilience buff.ly/2QK95Mx 4 days ago
I am a firm believer that if content is helpful and useful, it should be wherever it can be useful.
If you find any content on this website that you would like to re-use, re-post, etc., feel free! The only thing I ask is that you attribute it to me and link back to my site and/or original post in some way.
Oh yeah, I can also help promote if you give me a heads up! :-)
For those looking for specific license information, I follow the Creative Commons Attribution License: http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0/